Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Currently Coveting: Fall Edition



Fall is almost upon us and I couldn't be more excited! I absolute love fall, as it's my favorite time of the year. Plus, with all this ridiculously hot weather we've been having here in Kansas lately, the cooler temperatures can't come soon enough. Even though it's hard to think about longsleeves, boots and coats when it's 90+ degrees outside I've been coveting a few items that I neeeed for this fall. 


Flats// Pants// Tartan poncho// Plaid poncho// Turtleneck poncho// Striped turtleneck// Cape// Riding boots// V-neck sweater// Rain boots// Clutch// Tote//


I'm obsessed with wraps/capes/ponchos this season! I already have 4 and need more in my life (and closet). They not only add layers and warmth to an outfit but just a lot of depth and dimension. Adding one to a simple tee, jeans and boots look can instantly create a polished, put together outfit. I'm also loving the bordeaux/burgundy color for the fall and may or may not be picking up the cape. Stay tuned to find out. 

I've been wanting a leopard foldover clutch for evvvver but can't justify paying the $275 price tag. But one day as I was perusing the Internet like I do I found this look alike for, wait for it.... UNDER $100! This baby will be mine. 

I have a pair of pink rain boots that I love but I'm wanting something a little more fall/winter colored and these red Hunter dupes are just the fit. And for under $30 they're just what I need! Oh and they come in a ton of different colors! Triple score!



What are you coveting this fall for fashion? Leave me a comment below!


post signature



"it's not about brand, it's about style"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar