Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Topshop's first SS12 pieces!

 And so it begins....Topshop's SS12 looks began hitting the high street today with the first of their Spring collections debuting online this morning. It's called Surf Luxe and as with a lot of high street collections in the UK for SS12, it's sportswear influenced!

 It's also bad news for those of us who like to wear black as the collection is almost all pastels, metallics and light prints. There are very few black or at least plain black pieces to choose from.
 The collection is full of seperates so you can achieve that thrown on surf look at home. It's everything from pastel purple leggings to metallic loose fitting tops - which I might add are looking pretty good to me right now. I do have to admit that I am not a fan of Spring Summer collections as I find them....well....not black. It's hard when your uniform is black and you need to buy pieces because you can never find enough on the high street! Mind you....those shoes below are screaming at me to buy them...
How gorgeous? You can view these pieces and more at : Topshop new collection

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar