Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mardi Gras Nails with Red Dog Designs (Here Comes)³ the Big Parade

Here's an extra tidbit about me: I love the South. While I was getting my Master's Degree, I was so lucky to attend conferences around the country to present my research. My favorite conference ever was the Mardi Gras Conference in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Yup, I got paid to present my work in Louisiana the week of Mardi Gras. I made a vacation out of it and stayed in New Orleans and fell.in.love.hard. So I needed to celebrate today!

On all my nails, I used two coats of OPI Catherine the Grape, which is an older purple shimmer that I found in CVS (so random?). Then I did a gradient over the purple with OPI Goldeneye and Illamasqua Viridian. Not enough. You all know I love glitter and I asked Gina at Red Dog Designs if she could create a Mardi Gras polish. Not only did she create (Here Comes)³ the Big Parade, but she blew my expectations out of the water. I will be wearing this gold, purple, green circle and hex glitter mix year round and I think it looks stunning.

On my accent nails (ring and thumb) I did a simple bead design in a variety of golds, purples, and green. Too bad Valentine's Day is so soon or I would keep this on longer! Here's a quick snapshot and I will post more pictures tomorrow!






You can purchase Red Dog Design polishes HERE. I highly suggest her product. I still have a ton more of hers to show you (she will also be my V-day mani) and I really can't stress how much I love this line of polish! 

Facebook.
Instagram: MichaK23
Etsy Shop.  

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar