Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Primark are winning the decorations so far!


I am on a warpath with Christmas this year.
 I normally don't get into the Christmas spirit. My make up artistry work diary is filled with people getting Christmas parties, social events and presents but as I celebrate alone......it's not worth it.

I cannot get home for Christmas most years. It sucks but its not the worst of it. I must admit, after a while. it does get to me hearing the cheer and goodwill of other people when you know your not really doing much.

This year, my family are coming to Nottingham from Ireland and I'm so excited! I am also spending my first Christmas with my partner in our place with our cat so this needs to be celebrated!

However, I've never bought decorations before! So I'm stocking up on all the possible decorations that appeal to me.

As a goth, I don't really go in for all the cutest stuff and I try avoid all the boring deers, pun related stuff and novelty decorations. So my theme, this year, is black, orange and gold. It's totally different from the normal gold, red and silver and that makes me happy.
 God bless Primark.

They have so many different shades of tinsel that it has made shopping really easy. I have so far bought a load of orange and black tinsel, 50 baubles, snowflakes and some massive baubles for the tree. I've left the lights to my partner to buy though!
I could not be more excited this year.....for once!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar