Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's in My Purse!

I'm back again! Tell a friend I'm back again! Sorry for the lack of posts as of lately....I've been slacking.. ooops. 

Well I'm back and today's post is a peek inside my purse! I love reading other bloggers posts and watching Youtube 'What's in my Bag' videos because, let's be honest, I'm pretty nosy. I love knowing what other people carry in their purses. It gives me ideas of items I wouldn't  think about having and that I should have. 

I recently got a new purse, a Kenneth Cole Reaction purse and I'm in LOVE with it. I bought it from Steinmart on sale and with a coupon. It's unfortunately an older bag so I'm not sure where you can purchase it other than the store that I found it at. Perhaps another blog post will be similar bags? We shall see! 

So without further adieu here is my what's in my purse......


The purse itself is very roomy and holds all what I need it to. I can fit everything you see in the picture, except the water bottle, into it with ease. It's a structured bag so it can stand on its own. It's black with gold hardware. Simple, classy and elegant. 

Phone: Of course! I wouldn't go anywhere with out it! I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 with an Otterbox case on it (because I'm clumsy). 

Sunnies and case: It's starting to warm up which means the sun is out more and I gotta protect my eyes! I just have a pair of sunglasses from Target and my case is from H&M. 

Coupon holder: Yes, yes I'm a coupon clipper. Not like some who get $500 worth of groceries for $5, but I do use coupons to save money where I can. I mean I am a college student after all. I bought my holder at Target in the dollar section!

iPod & headphones: I always, always, always carry  my iPod with me wherever I go. I must have it. Right now some of my favorite songs are Dear Marie by John Mayer, Classic by MKTO and You Can't Stop Me by Andy Mineo. Also I have a white iPod touch 4th generation. 

Gum: I chew gum like it's my job. Some days I pop 3 to 4 pieces. Hi I'm Samantha and I'm a compulsive gum chewer. The flavor I have this time is the Orbit Wintermint.

EOS lip balm: I never leave home without chapstick. Ever. I have one (or more) on my person at all times. This is the sweet mint kind which I bought at Target.

Lotion: I have dry arms all the time, all year round so keeping lotion in my bag is a must. I also have sensitive skin so some lotions with fragrances irritate it. I usually use the Aveeno Skin Relief lotion which I bought at surprise, Target. Most of the beauty items I mention you can find at any store. 

Notepad and pen: I carry a notepad and pen with me because you never know what cute guy you're going to run into at the store and you chat with him and wanna play it old school and write down your number on a piece of paper. Plus, I carry it to write down notes, inspirations, quotes I find, things I need to do, etc. You can't purchase it online but you can purchase it in Target stores. 

iPad Mini: I usually always take my iPad with me if I'm going out. It basically contains the entire contents of my life so I would be lost without it. I use it for school as well as work and pleasure. I bought my case at Target on clearance a couple of weeks ago, so I'm not sure if you can still find it. It's the Mara Mi collection.

Water bottle: Hydration, hydration, hydration! I never, ever, never, ever leave home without water. I always fill up my water bottle or tumbler where ever I go. This is the Contigo 32 oz water bottle which I much prefer and love over the Camelbaks. I find Camelbak to be slightly overrated. 

More chapsticks: I'm also a compulsive chapstick carrier....... oh well, better to have lots than none! These ones are the Carmex strawberry chapstick which I got from Walgreens and the Burts Bees Mango lip balm because I'm obsessed with mango flavored anything! 

Advil: You never know when an unsuspecting headache will pop up! Better to knock it out than it to knock you out. 

Eyeglasses cloth: I do wear glasses so I keep this with me to clean my lenses or my lenses on my sunglasses. This is a Vera Bradley eyeglass cloth I got free with a purse last year I believe.

Hairties, clips and bobby pins: I have had many a hair tie snap mid-way through making  a bun or ponytail. Or I needed a bobby pin to keep my bangs outta my eyes, but alas I didn't have any. So now I always keep them with me.*Tip: loop your hair tie through your bobby pins so you don't lose them in your purse!* 

Hand wipes & sanitizer: I'm a germ freak. I always have to wipe down or sanitize my hands after I do anything. Shopping, putting gas in my car, etc. I keep these GermX wipes with me and some hand sanitizer as well. I'm not sure where the wipes are from since my mom got them, but the hand sanitizer is from Bath and Body Works in Sweet Pea!

Well there you have it, what's inside my purse. Lemme know what's inside your handbag and what your must haves are! 


"life is short. buy the purse."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar