Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Juelz Santana and Lil Wayne Soon to be Working Together Again

Juelz Santana and Lil Wayne are two people I love to hear on a track together. They had a couple of songs together back in the late 2000s, and they were even supposedly working on a collabo album (I Can't Feel My Face), which never came to fruition. But Vibe recently caught-up with Juelz Santana during the video shoot for Billboard Bitch (a song by Avian feat. Dipset), and Juelz spoke on possibly working with Lil Wayne again pretty soon. 








"Wayne told me to come out to L.A. I'm definitely looking forward to going out there and getting some things done. I don't know what those things exactly are going to be yet."










Let's see what comes out of this in the next couple of months. I really would love to hear a Santana/Wayne collabo track on Tha Carter 5.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar