Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The big rant : Lohan and the rise of the 'it' girl jail sentance



There has been a lot of talk lately about Lohan's jail time. Some feel sorry and others feel it was justified. The press swing between amused at her antics and outraged because she gets away with it.
I must admit I was one of them. Laughing at the stories and thinking, 'How utterly messed up.' Until she got time.
I'm sorry. I'm going to go out on a limb here. She broke the law. She repeatedly did what she was asked not to do. She did it because the law means very little to her. I mean she did half a day in jail the last time she was sentenced. seriously!!!!
I think too many famous people have the 'untouchable' attitude going on and expect everyone to just roll with it. But, there comes a time when enough is enough. She strolls into court with FUCK YOU written on one nail? Oh please....
The bottom line is this, they need to make her do her entire sentence. I mean that not in a vindictive way but in the way that this will just show an entire generation of girls growing up that Lohan is not a role model. But a model idiot and the law WILL punish you. Should you fuck up. 
I know I'm reaching for the stars here thinking that Lohan will do an entire sentence but, someone at her age wearing an alcohol tag is stupid. We've all been out on the lash a few too many times (I'm writing this with wine in my hand) but, we all have friends, a conscious and family who tell us when we are over doing it. Someone needs to seriously put an end to all this. Before it ends in something worse then jail for her.

- agree or disagree? Am I being harsh or not harsh enough? Commentary-io please!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar