Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Avon : Fuchsia Dazzle Top Coat

Hi guys ! Hope everyone had a fun week ! It's finally weekend ! Actually this week flew by so quickly ! Anyone got anything fun planned this weekend ?

Today I'm showing you one of the Limited Edition Avon Glitter Top Coats. This is the first of three , and called Fuchsia Dazzle. It's got fantastic small hex glitters, as well as fine glitter in the mix ! Really cool ! I used one coat in the following photos over white .
(I will be showcasing all three colours over white , to give you a better idea how the actual glitter looks ! )
Isn't this just such a gorgeous glitter ? WOW ! I'm really impress with the amount of glitter you get with one layer of this polish ! A winner in my books. If anyone wondered, the little perfume bottle I'm holding (Isn't it sooooo cute btw ?? ) is the 7ml Avon Little Red Dress. It smells devine too, and perfect for a little extra special to any occasion. ♥

As I mentioned , these Top Coat polishes is limited edition, and sells for R29,95 , a real bargain for such a stunning top coat to add dazzle and sparkle this festive season ♥

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar