Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

31DC2013 Day 7; Black and white cross stitch nail art

Today there's a color combination I just love in the 31 day challenge; black and white. I should really do more in the B&W, I even wore this for several days (yea, I prepped some before to be able to wear this longer). Making B&W nail art, there's an option, black base or white base. Previously I've done many white bases  so this time I wanted to make a black base with white decoration. For a long time I've also been interested in making cross stitches nail art and I figured it be cool to make it in black and white.
Since I really liked this picture spam is followed.. :D


 






I must have been very exited when doing this nail art because I forgot to take pictures of the polishes I used, however the ones I did use was;
ZTIZ nail polish (black)
BK nail art color (white)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar