Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

#Sophie Choudry EXCLUSIVE! Actress On How Her Pet Dog Tia Helped During The Dark & Empty Phase – Celebrity Pals (Tamilrockers website)

# Sophie Choudry EXCLUSIVE! Actress On How Her Pet Dog Tia Helped During The Dark & Empty Phase – Celebrity Pals
(Tamilrockers website)
Sophie Choudry EXCLUSIVE! Actress On How Her Pet Dog Tia Helped During The Dark & Empty Phase – Celebrity Pals


Sophie Choudry EXCLUSIVE! Actress On How Her Pet Dog Tia Helped During The Dark & Empty Phase - Celebrity Pals
Sophie Choudry EXCLUSIVE! Actress On How Her Pet Dog Tia Helped During The Dark & Empty Phase – Celebrity Pals (Photo Credit: Instagram/Sophie Choudry)

Sophie Choudry is a popular face in Bollywood. The gorgeous diva is known for her movies, ravishing appearances and beauty. However, not everyone is aware of that ‘someone’ who is very special to her. In today’s celebrity Pals, we will tell you about her adorable pet dog, Tia.

Tia is a Tshitzu breed dog that entered in Sophie’s life in 2015. The Shootout At Wadala actress can’t imagine her life with her pet. Tia is as precious as a family member for the actress. In an interaction with Koimoi, the actress got candid about Tia.

Sophie Choudry said, “Tia is the name of my gorgeous little Tshitzu. She became a part of my life five years ago in December 2015. My neighbours actually brought her. They already had one Tshitzu. They realised that Tia’s personality is a lot more boisterous compared to the other one and wasn’t adapting very well. So within about two weeks, they were ready to give her up.”

The actress further shared about how Tia became special to her and how they became inseparable. Sophie Choudry added, “I had dogs my entire life while growing up in London. But when we moved to India, shifted apartments in Mumbai we were always concerned about the space and travelling. So we never really considered having a dog here. One day they were looking for another home, and they were having some problems over there. I said I would take Tia for a couple of days. That wasn’t her name then.”

She further added, “Once she came into my house, there was just no chance of living. Even my Nani who was alive at that time said ‘Ab toh yeh kahi nahi jayegi’. It took us about 10 days to find a name for her. I wanted something that was easy and different, something that everybody including the house staff can pronounce. She’s an essential member of the family and the centre of our world. I can’t explain how much I love her. She means everything to us.”

What does Tia mean to her? Sophie Choudry gave a powerful answer to the same. The actress shared, “She means a lot to me, personally. She came into my life when I was going through a very emotional and difficult phase. There was no reason because I was busy travelling for work, I was performing, I didn’t have any relationship problems that I was dealing with. I just somehow went through that phase, where I felt very empty and dark within. I was very unhappy. She unexpectedly came into my life and changed all of that.”

Sophie concluded, “People say terms like unconditional love, but unless you have a pet, you won’t understand that.”

Must Read: Aamir Khan & Laal Singh Chaddha EXCLUSIVE Details! Compulsory COVID-19 Test To Meet Kareena Kapoor Khan As The Shoot Resumes & More

Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube

The post Sophie Choudry EXCLUSIVE! Actress On How Her Pet Dog Tia Helped During The Dark & Empty Phase – Celebrity Pals appeared first on Koimoi.




#Sophie Choudry EXCLUSIVE! Actress On How Her Pet Dog Tia Helped During The Dark & Empty Phase – Celebrity Pals

(Tamilrockers website)
from Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/2DkTuBB
via IFTTT



Tamilrockers website tamilrockers 2019 tamilrockers latest tamilrockers 2020 tamilrockers hd tamilrockers 2020 download tamilrockers isaimini tamilrockers 2019 download tamilrockers malayalam #tamilrockers2019 #tamilrockerslatest #tamilrockers2018 #tamilrockershd #tamilrockers2020 download #tamilrockersisaimini #tamilrockers2019 download #tamilrockersmalayalam #Tamilrockerswebsite Tamilrockers website

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar