Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

There is something seriously wrong here



Now if you watch this and don't get what the problem is, let me slightly revise the dialogue:

“You don't believe that Senator Obama's a Jew?” Kroft asked Sen. Clinton.

“Of course not. I mean, that, you know, there is no basis for that. I take him on the basis of what he says. And, you know, there isn't any reason to doubt that,” she replied.

“You said you'd take Senator Obama at his word that he's not…a Jew. You don't believe that he's…,” Kroft said.

“No. No, there is nothing to base that on. As far as I know,” she said.


Makes my skin crawl. For the record, Kroft's sort of smarmy sneer at the word 'muslim' is probably the worst moment for me. Hillary Clinton, if she were Bill Clinton, would've given Kroft the smack down for incipient bigotry. Rather she plays into it.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar