I announced, "I am annoyed."
DH wanted to know why.
So I told him about the towel warp that I have spent two days on, that still has mistakes, and still is not ready to weave on.
Oh, says he, is that the warp you are doing just for fun????
I am resisting the temptation to get in the car and drive right back there, and FIX IT.
I cannot even type the epithets that come to mind.
ACK.
The warp from hell.
And I don't even know what my problem was, other than I just screwed up.
Yup, tis true. I am IMPERFECT.
When I am feeling particularly useless, I look at some pictures I have on my lap top. They always make me feel better.
They are proof positive to me, that I am OK, after all. Warp or no warp.
![]() |
| From Crazy as a Loom |
I guess I have shown you these before.
But they are worth repeating.
Sometimes I ask myself how I got this lucky.
Three beautiful daughters. Wow.
And they are beautiful on the inside, as well.
They don't weave, but I mean everyone has faults, right?
I still love them.
And there's time. Plenty of time.
![]() |
| From Crazy as a Loom |



0 Yorumlar