Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy Happy Birthday, Sweet Cheeks!

I CANNOT BELIEVE
you are
TEN YEARS OLD!

Because if YOU are TEN
then I am.....
thirty, forty,fifty, sixty, 
OLD!
Your birthday was yesterday
but you were out of town..
so, today, this is for you, 
Sweet Cheeks!

My Little Girl is Growing Up!

Look how cute you were at age 3!

Let me take you on a short journey

that started TEN YEARS ago..

The angels sang the day you were born.
You were so small when you were born-

You came early and 

spent 15 days in the NICU.

Nana visited you everyday 

and held you close to her heart.

Then-

When you got home your sisters loved on you

and you grew strong and healthy.
You were a cute toddler-

even when your mom 

thought you were a chicken.
You were such a happy little girl...
Sometimes though you were just 
ONE HOT MESS!

And one time at the 

Christmas Tree Farm

a bush jumped out and grabbed you.

Instead of rushing to rescue you 

your mom had the 

presence of mind to take a  picture 

so that we could all laugh!
One day you ran away from your 

pretty princess outfits
and showed up

dressed for a magazine cover

for downtown Green Bay.

We were so proud of you!
You love the Packers!
You love to dance!

And you love school!

For the first time ever you did not 

have to wear a uniform on the

first day of school.

You ultimately decided you 

LIKED wearing a uniform better!
You love your family, too!
And 

WE LOVE YOU!
Happy Birthday, Honey!

I hope I live long enough to see you 

wearing something like this someday!

Even though you told me I can't 

SIT UP FRONT IN THE CHURCH

because I might

ACT UP!

Seriously?  Me?!!!!

Okay- Okay-you have me pegged 

but just remember

THE NUT DOESN'T FALL
 
TOO FAR FROM THE
 
NANA TREE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Sweet Cheeks!

Love you to the moon and back!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar