Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Iris Blue, Lavender, Olive and Wine.

Hi Everyone & Happy Hump Day. It is beautiful out, Sunny, Bright, it's supposed to get up to 75 degrees. When I took my baby out & had my morning coffee outside, around 9.30 AM it wasn't as warm so I didn't wear as light of an outfit as I would have liked. My Doll looked adorable in her Coat-Dress with Hearts though. Whoever sees My Baby Girl compliments me on how beautiful, vibrant & grown she is. I must say I agree biased or not. I am so proud of that little Angel!

I tried to find a Clever Title for today's outfit and I wanted to come up with things: 2 Flower names (Lavender & Blue Iris) & 2 Food names (Wine & Olive). Just like yesterday we have a Color-blocked Look with 4 Colors, plus today we have Layers between the Tights, Skirt, Top, Blazer & Scarf, plus a few Different Textures: Velvet, Corduroy, Linen, Nylon & Chiffon . Besides the Print which is in Lavender/Light Blue & Olive Green, what makes these Tights interesting is that they are footless. I have worn them before but with Boots so you wouldn't know. Other details: the Ruffle on the top has a Floral Eyelet going on, the Blazer & Skirt both have Military details. To see the top better see how I have worn it previously. Actually the color is more like a Periwinkle but I wanted to keep the title of the post with the Flowers & Food Names as I said. =P After all Periwinkle & Lavender both fall under the Purple family. I added Moccasins in a darker Purple & a pop of Mushroom through my Skinny Belt which is like an Alligator Skin.

Burgundy, Military-Style, Velvet Blazer: White House Black Market.
Sleeveless, Stretchy, Eyelet-Ruffled, Periwinkle Shell: The Limited.
Forest/Olive Green, Corduroy Skirt w/ Metallic Buttons (down the front): Calliope.
Sky Blue, Simple, Linen-Blend Scarf: A Scarf Boutique.
Mushroom.Taupe, Faux Alligator, Skinny Belt: The Limited.
Golden-Beige, Plastic Hair Claw w/ Silver Rhinestone "Chanel" Logo: Chanel.
Simple, Rhinestone, Square, Light Blue Stud Earrings: Forever 21.
Black Tights w/ Olive Green & Cobalt/Navy Floral Print: Bershka.
Purple, Suede Leather Moccasins: Micci's.

P.S. Linking up with the Parties below. Have Fun on this Lovely Wednesday!!






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar