Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Painted JSA - O-Yoroi Kidobutai TAG






If the old O-Yoroi were the heavy armors of ancient samurai, their contemporary analogues are T.A.G.s, whose design is based on powered armor, for its agility, and one-man light vehicles, for their resistance and fire power. The Japanese engineers have created a T.A.G. specifically adapted to urban combat, including hand to hand combat routines and point defense weaponry.

My First TAG for Infinity! The O-Yoroi Kidobutai and his two lil explosive friends.

I have to say this guy took some work, and I was glad when he was done and ready for battle. But I'm happy with the way he came out, although in no rush to start another TAG for a while. It really is a great model, and one of my faves from the range.

I went with all black for the paint, to create a menacing TAG that compliments my Aragoto bikers. With flashes of red and a ghostly white for the face. His two crazy koalas got a similar treatment. 

On the field i'm still getting used to using such a big and expensive unit. Crazy that I can take upto two of these guys!

That's it for JSA for a while until the new Raiden gets released. I have some Dire Foes to paint and an Intruder to finish...

More soon!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar