Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The last of it!

I do not know about you but I am in full holiday mode now! I have been listening to the cable Christmas music channel every morning after I drop the boys off at school. Last weekend I did the annual moving of the furniture in the living room to accommodate a tree. I also started taking down all the fall that has been up since September!
Here is the last of it that I forgot to share with you! That is the angel that goes with our nativity set. I keep her out all year to watch over us. She has seen us thru many occasions to even include Hurricane Gustav! 

I love how the sun shines thru the top of the door! I wish I had a plug up there so that I could do lights and not  have a hanging cord down the side like at Christmas. That drives me insane but I do it anyways!;)

So this is what it looks like at our house right now. The boys are all excited and we have even put up their tree in their bedroom already!

Most of all the holiday decor rests here in our master. Even though I would love to get going on it it will have to what till after Thanksgiving.

Have you started decorating yet?

Hope y'all are having a fabulous week!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar