Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WHAT I WORE TODAY : Dark lipstick

I broke out my dark lipstick to go to work during the week and I have to say, I love it. This is 'Cyber' by MAC and it's one I don't wear that often but whenever I do, I really like it.
I don't think there are many colors that blondes can't work - apart from lavenders and baby pinks as it drains us - but I always forget about this color and I shouldn't!
I have my routine before work. I wake up an hour early and have my lie in for an hour (my 'lie in' could be at seven) and then I start preparing my skin, my base, my eyes, my brows, lips and then I finish by powdering anything that needs to be powdered. I listen to music with a really good beat to get me up and out. Then I do my hair, clothes and remove my hoodie as the last thing. I always sleep in this hoody!
Anyway, here is the make-up list :
Face - Rimmel 25 foundation, MAC mineralise skinfinish powder in light, Benefit powder
Eyes - Rimmel black liquid eye liner, Benefit highlighter powder, Benefit dark brown eyeshadow
eyebrows - Rimmel eye liner pencil
Lips - MAC 'Cyber' lipstick, MAC 'Nightmoth' lip pencil

All this takes about half an hour or more if my eyes are more detailed then this!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar